Key Stage 2
A fluid refers to either a liquid or a gas.
- Anything which can flow is referred to as a fluid.
- The air is a fluid. When it flows we call it wind.
- Water is a fluid. It flows in rivers and when you pour it then it flows.
- Fluids, pages 58, 59, GCSE Physics; The Revision Guide, CGP, AQA
- Fluids, pages 77-79, 83, 146-147, 164-165, GCSE Physics; Third Edition, Oxford University Press, AQA
- Fluids, page 131, GCSE Biology, Pearson, Edexcel
- Fluids, page 38, GCSE Physics, Pearson Edexcel
- Fluids, pages 93, 320, GCSE Combined Science, Pearson Edexcel